Wave 5 now live!
As promised, GlobalWebIndex is now live!
The GlobalWebIndex team is proud to release the latest Wave of the most comprehensive and detailed study in online and social media ever; conducted at a global level. With five Waves of research, the GlobalWebIndex now offers an unprecedented look at the evolution of internet and social media behaviour. We have now expanded to 27 countries; the five new countries added to the survey are Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sweden, and Turkey.
Wave 5 expands the coverage of mobile device behaviour and packaged internet consumption, in particular, to keep up with market trends.
The on-time release of Wave 5 data in our online tool kicks off the “Wave 5 Summer” with the following updates and treats coming for our subscribers:
- Week of the 18 July: the GWI tool will receive a face lift and additional features including crosstab functionality, multiple question selector, a new audience selection interface, new data views and a new look.
- Around the same time, we will release a “Wave 5 Trends” report to subscribers that will detail the most exciting new trends developing across the world in online and social media.
- The last week of July will see the release of a new GlobalWebIndex infographic which will provide an intuitive visualisation of one of the new trends coming out of Wave 5.
- For our IMS and Telmar users, we plan to release Wave 5 data in those platforms during the first half of August.
- Last but not least, Wave 6 is already on the horizon and the deadline to add in your own questions to the GWI Wave 6 Survey will be August 15th. Get in touch to find out more.
The GlobalWebIndex team hopes you all enjoy digging into the new data, and as always, don’t hesitate to contact us with any comments or questions!